вторник, 1 февраля 2011 г.

Английский язык 6А класс группа Елизаветы Николаевны 01.02.11

1. Change the sentences to indirect speech.
1. "I am ready:.
He says ...
2. " I don't understand your question".
He says ...
3. " I like your room".
She says ...
4. "I didn't see your dog".
He says ...
5. "I don't believe you".
She says ...
6. When was he in India?"
Nelly asks ...
7. "Was he in Italy?"
Helen asks ...
8. "Where is she going?"
Bill asks ...
9. "Why are the laughing?"
Lisa asks ...
10. "Do they sell toys?"
Helen asks ...

2. See Table "LOOK, READ AND REMEMBER" in your texbook, page 181 
Modal verb       should - следует
                         shouldn't - не следует
 Read and translate the examples.

3. Write the sentences using SHOULD, SHOULDN'T instead of MUST, MUSTN'T
1. You mustn't drive so quickly.
2. You must work hard.
3. You mustn't  work so hard.
4. You must wash the floor.
5.  You must use a pen.
6. You mustn't come home late.
7. You mustn't move the table.
8. You mustn't stay at home.
9. You mustn't wear the jeans at the party.
10. You must know the truth.

4. Task 10 page 182. Do the task in your exercise-book.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Постоянные читатели