понедельник, 31 января 2011 г.

Дистанционное обучение, 6 "Б", английский язык (группа Светланы Викторовны)

1.Повторить неправильные глаголы
2.Open the brackets and put the verbs into the correct form. (Раскрыть скобки поставив глагол в Present Simple). ЗАДАНИЕ ВЫПОЛНЯЕТСЯ ПИСЬМЕННО
  I (to be) Oleg. I (to be) from Russia. I (to be) ten. I (to be) a pupil. I (to go) to school five days a week. I (to have) two days off. They (to be) Saturday and Sunday.
  I (not to get up ) early in the morning on my days off. I usually (to get up) at 9 o'clock. Then I always (to do) my morning exercises, (to clean) my teeth, (to wash) my face and (to make) the bed. I usually (to have) breakfast at 10 o'clock. Sometimes my mother (to cook) something tasty: pancakes with jam or cakes.
  If the weather (to be) fine I usually (to take) my dog for a walk. We often (to go) to the park. If the weather (to be) rainy I (to stay) at home and (to watch) TV, (to play) table games or (to work) on the computer. Sometimes I (to go) to the museum with my parents.
  In the evening I (to like) to read an interesting book. Once a month my mother and I usually (to go) to the theatre. We (to be) theatre-goers.
   My family usually (to have) supper at 8 o'clock. We often (to have) roast chicken with rice for supper. Before going to bed I always (to have) a bath. I usually (to go) to bed at half past 10 on my days off.
3. Перевести данный текст
4. Составить рассказ на тему "My days off" (данный текст является примером)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Постоянные читатели